$16.1 million cut to family violence services in 2015-16
Written on the 25 February 2015
MS CROZIER To move
(2) providing additional school support for children affected by family violence;
(3) boosting the funding for individualised responses for Aboriginal women affected by family violence;
(4) undertaking the much needed Campaign to Prevent Violence against women and children;
(5) continuing the Coalition's fully funded boost to legal aid for family violence; and
(6) keeping the jobs of 55 family violence, child protection and specialist children's service workers that were funded by the Coalition Government.
[Notice given on 23 December 2014 Listed for 5 days].